Monday, February 8, 2010

february 8

Its been a while. Sorry. Right now the recovery is very slow and basically all the same stuff. They still can't fix the tears in her Colon. They have a suction draining the stomach wound which is taped and stapled on her stomach which is still leaking out of the sides. The problem with that is its draining down her sides where she is burned and then on her bed under where she lays. So right now the goal is to change her sheets often and try to keep her sides clean. She is getting out of bed to sit in a chair for an hour or two a day. They put her in the first room they had. So she is on a weird floor. I think its like 613 or 618. I am pretty sure its 618. If you send her something make sure its for virginia ryan and I am pretty sure it will get to her. Please continue to send your love. She isn't ready to read it still but one day when she is ready I think our love and support is going to make her stronger. I hope it lifts her to a place where she feels better, supported and peaceful with what has happened. I hope it makes her feel special, loved and feel like god has a plan to use her in a very special way.


Thanks for every ones support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work. I check everyday for new updates. Jenny will thankyou for everything that you have done for her. :)