Sunday, March 28, 2010

choaked up

Today I saw jen. I have to confess its been a while. She is doing do good! The whole time I was there I kept getting choaked up because its amazing how far she has come. Physically, mentaly....everything. I cannot express in words how amazed, happy, and suprised by it all! She has come along so fast. Its not been easy but she has done it. She is still not at the finish line but its in sight. All I can say is god is great. I am so proud of her for fighting this whole time. Next month will be 6 months!!!! She has an amazing nurse who has become a good friend. She comes to see jen even if she isn't in jens unit. She is definitely one of my jenny angels.

Jenny is in a new room now. She is in room 602. Please everyone send her some e greetings. And she is decorating her room with actual cards so if you want to send her a card let me know and I will find a way to get it to her.

She has her phone so text her. She isn't crazy about talking on the phone but she would love everyone to text her to keep her busy during the day.

I just want to say how happy I am and proud of her. God has a special plan for her he is absolutely watching over her and guiding her life.

Thank you everyone for the prayers and caring so much. It has helped her recovery.

I love every one of my jennys angels!!!

P.s. jenny is at the memorial hermann in the medical center....the same one she has been at for 6 months. It also says it on many of my other blogs!!

3 comments:

~*JennyRyan*~ said...

I still have stickers. I have given some out. Tomorrow I will go to her work and drop a hand full off for them. There would be nothing better than seeing hundreds of cars with jenys angels on them.

Anonymous said...

o yea!!! im so happy for u and ur family! u r right - GOD IS GREAT!!
carol mckinney

Jennifer Briggs said...

Thanks so much for the updates.....I watch as often as I can. I don't know Jenny but her mother and my mother work together. I am also a Paramedic and heard some of the story from the night of her accident. In Texas there is a civilian award given at our EMS Conference and I believe those who stopped and saved her are true heros. If your familiy is interested in nominating them I would love to do the "leg" work to get it done. I don't know how ya'll fell about it and don't want to intrude on your personal lives. But I believe recognizing those who help is a reminder to others that we all need one another to survive. Please email me and let me know. I am always praying for a speedy, healthy recovery. God has a plan....

Jennifer Briggs
JennBriggs777@att.net