Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hi everyone! This is Jenny for the first time

Hi everyone! This is Jenny Ryan. I just took over the blog that Lindsey started for me after my wreck. I will be checking in and keeping everyone posted on my current condition and with any progress in my recovery! Thank you everyone for y'all's support throughout this whole thing! I want to thank Lindsey for starting the blog and keeping everyone up to date with my condition! So Howdy YALL!

PS. This is the first time I have accessed this account and I will do my best to respond to all of your comments! The first time I saw over a year ago, but I have yet to read any of  the posts. After reading a bunch of emails sent to me during the first hospital stay which inspired me to communicate with all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow its like new start for you !good for you:)

~*JennyRyan*~ said...

thank you...it really is!