Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jenny's Angels

Today i got bracelets ordered. They are going to be hot neon green, that say "Jenny's angels." I wanted a bold color that stood out because that is how Jenny is. She is bold, and definitely stands out. I ordered 60 to start with. If you want one let me know I'll put your name down to hold them. I am not sure how much we're going to be selling them for but the money raised is going to be given to Jen's mom so she won't have to go back to work. So she will be able to stay with Jen at the hospital, and also to help pay for medical expenses. I am still working on the account for donations. I just haven't had anytime to go by a bank. I just want to thank everyone again for their prayers and support. I am really pumped about these bracelets. I mean can you imagine what she's gonna think when she wakes up. She is going to be blown out of this world. I love the idea of everyone showing and wearing their support right on their sleeve. I will post another blog after I see her today.

15 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

I definitely want a bracelet! Please email or call me when they're in. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with, thank you...

Ashley.Harris@live.com
832-524-4721

Much love!

Unknown said...

Put me down for a bracelet too. :) Anything that will help.

Arin M. said...

I know there are a bunch of folks at work that will want some. Would it be possible to put me down for 30? I definitely want to help however I can.

Arin

Arin M. said...

Forgot my phone number 832.657.3524

kllrshrx said...

One please!

Anonymous said...

The blood drive is set up for November 9-16, Jenny's story will be posted at all Houston area Gulf Coast Blood Centers. It will have the code on the flyer.

Please let us know if you or the family needs anything!

Ashley Harris said...

Actually, please put me down for two bracelets...

I am going to donate blood tomorrow...

Whitney said...

Can you put me down for 2 also. My little sister wants one. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please let us know when they are ready. Many at the UOP campuses are already talking about getting some. Great idea on them.

Unknown said...

thank you so much for doing this for Jenny. your writing will help all of us. i am one of jenny's aunts and every moment is full of prayers for Jenny's full and speedy recovery. with love and appreciation for your efforts to write in this painful time. cathy

Stephanie Lucado said...

I would love a bracelet please! I would like to help also with anything I can...thank you!

sl1232@txstate.edu

Jebbo said...

Put me down for 2 bracelets - one for me and one for Scott.

Anonymous said...

I would like a bracelet too!!
How do we go about purchasing one?

Lauren Morris
kimberly.morris@phoenix.edu
936-647-6139

~*JennyRyan*~ said...

I am keeping a list of who has reserved them. When they are in I will contact each person and get an address or maybe just set up a time to meet. Lauren I will reserve you one!

Heather Fassett said...

Please put me down for 20. I am praying every day for her! If I can help in any way please let me know, thank you.