Friday, November 27, 2009

Steve and Ann

It's kind of weird how this happened today, but Mr. Steve Jones suprised mom today at the hospital. He came to say hi and check on Jenny. Ann (the lady who stopped and called 911) emailed me again today. I had asked her for a picture of her to put up on the "Jenny's Angels" board that I have in Jen's hospital room. Mr. Jones told Mom that Ann was the real hero. He said that she reacted with amazing speed when she called 911. He told her that the ambulance got there so fast because she dialed right away and described the scene. spoken like a true hero...What hero actually steps up and says "yeah I did that?" Mr. Jones is also a burn victim himself. He has been burned before. He showed Mom his burns. He told her that he couldn't get the seatbelt off Jenny. When he pulled over he was closer to the passenger side, so he was trying to undo her from that side, but her seatbelt wouldn't unbuckle. He said that he had to run around to the drivers side and get her out. He also told us that Jenny was unconcious. The doctors have also told us that she has a black eye. Since she did have a head enjury (that didn't show up until later) they think that she hit her head while she was trying to reach for something, which knocked her out. That is a relief because I can't imagine her being awake during that.

Ann told me that she had come home early from being out of town on business. She lives in conroe (I think that's where she told me she was from. She said that she doesnt know the area but had gotten off to get something to eat, and that's when she saw jenny's car. She immediately called 911 after she saw the crash. Of course she says that Mr. Jones is the real hero. Once again that is always what a real hero says. Ann also told me that she lost her best friend in an accident a year ago. She says that she felt her friend there that night in spirit with them all. As all of you know, Jenny lost her best friend a little over a year ago to. Kendall, in a car accident too. It has been very rough on Jenny.

I've always thought that god does everything for a reason. God definetely put Ann and Steve there that night to act together to save Jenny. What are the chances that a burn victim witnesses a crash where the driver gets burned? And what are the chances that the person who stops to call 911 lost her best friend the same way Jenny lost Kendall, at about the same time? I think there are reasons for this. I think that after Jenny wakes up she will want to meet her ANGELS. I think that each of their stories are going to help her heal. I think that each of her angels have a connection with her none of us knew about until now. God sent the perfect two angels to guide her and help her. And he couldn't have sent two better angels to her rescue. Both of these people are the kindest, most corageous people that there is. This situation just proves that god knows what hes doing. The fact that Ann decided to come home early and ended up saving Jen's life. The fact that Mr. Jones was a burn victim, and ends up saving Jen who was burned in the accident. Even though I can't imagine why this happened to my family, I am sure there is a reason for this horrible nightmare. Only time will tell. All I know is that God is all around us, watching over us every day.


Thank you god for sending Jenny two amazing angels to look over her.




below is a picture of Ann and her son. And the other is a picture of her Best friend who was a teacher like her and a student they had.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to make me cry lindsey!! I love you guys very much and let me know if yall need anything!! I miss her so much!! -lauren

~*JennyRyan*~ said...

ha sorry I made you cry lauren. But I am glad that you feel my emotions through my writing.