Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Correction to my last blog

Ok I guess I need to explain my husband. He has ADD. You could be at the same place as him watching the exact movie and his version of what happened would be completely different. lol That's why I love him. He shows me life from a different point of view. I personally talked to mom today. Yesterday they did not get her closed up. They did remove the bag that was over her open stomach. They placed pig skin to try to help her cells grow. She is still too swolen to close up. also her colone isn't working at 100% because it is so swolen. They were putting medicine into her stomach, but that isn't helping because she isn't digesting everything properly due to the swolen colone. Everything will be going into her IV from now on. The doctor also asked mom about jens pain. Mom told her she was hurting. I'm sure part is to be blamed for them putting medicine into her stomach and it never being ran completely through her body because of her Colone. They are going to up her pain medicine. They are saying they don't want to give her too much because then she becomes used to the dose and they just have to keep giving her more and more. They are scared she will become addicted later on.but From now on it will be given in her IV not orally. They are going to continue doing the cleanings on her stomach and replacing the pigs skin to help her start to grow new skin. She has surgery today with the plastic surgeon. They weren't able to work on her arm yesterday. Today the plastic surgeon is doing a skin graph on her left arm.

I just wanted to correct the last blog for everyone. And from now on I will be talking directly to my mom not through my husband who obviously has selective hearing lol.

No comments: