Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jenny angels stickers

I am happy to say that aunt Brenda is having Jenny angels stickers for car windows made. She has been very kind through all of this. Because Jenny will continue to need multiple surgeries for skin graphs, and therapy, every cent raised will go into her fund for that. So if you wAnt one let me know. I will start taking orders now for them. I am not sure how much they are going to be because I have not seen them yet. But definitely not more than 10 dollars. Jennys angels is just getting bigger and bigger! Yes! Thank you for everyones help. And a huge thanks to aunt Brenda. You have been amazing through all of this. Your support is overwhelming! Jenny is very lucky to have such an amazing person who has stuck by her side through it all. Thank you isn't enough! Jenny is going to be so proud and so thankful.

No comments: