Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i am so sorry.........

During this horrible time I have forgotten to give a thank you. We don't know the man who pulled jenny out of the car. All we know is his last name is Jones. Mr. Jones, on behalf of the Ryan family I want to give a big thanks to you. Words cannot express how thankful we are that someone as caring as you were in the right place at the right time. We would love to meet you. Thank you for risking your own life to save another.


The same night Jenny got into her accident, Jason (a longtime friend of the family) was also in another wreck later on in the night. We want to tell Jason's family how sorry we are for your loss. Jason was at our wedding and was actually the one who filmed it. I can only imagine what your going through. Jenny will be so upset when she finds out. He was such a sweet kind person. If there is anything you need please let us know.

10 comments:

Sabrina said...

Lindsey- Hello, I work at the University of Phoenix and we received an email from our VP that Jenny is in need of blood. Please let us know her blood type so that we can help!

alex said...

If she needs any blood please let us know.

There should be a card arriving to her room shortly.

We are praying for you and your whole family Jenny. When I first met you you were just one of the nicest, strongest, kindest, warmest, and sincere person.

Get better soon

Alex Kamburis Hestilow

moonie said...

Just sending get well wishes. I also work for uop!

Lucy

Patricia Partridge said...

Dear Lindsey, I work for the University of Phoenix. I wish I could give blood, but I have can not produce blood platlets. I said that to say this - Me and my family wil be ernestly prayering for Jenny and all of you. Only God can give can give the strength that is needed through times like this. Keep pouring you heat out in your blog. It helps us all.

David Okun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David O said...

Hi Lindsey, I am another coworker from UoP and I just wanted to make it public knowledge that the Gulf Coast blood banks will take donations for Jenny no matter what blood type you are -- if the blood type doesn't match up, they'll trade that amount of blood for another equal amount for which the blood type is the same. Anyone can donate! I promise to donate soon for her.

Helga said...

I am willing to donate blood, when you go to the gulf bank regional place just tell them its for her and it will get to her? im not sure how that works. please let me know.

~*JennyRyan*~ said...

It is nice to know people want to help anyway they can. We appreciate it so much! She is using about a unit a day. Words can't describe how thankful we are

Anonymous said...

My mom will be contacting Mr. Jones today! She has to make sure it is okay to release his information because of HIPPA laws! I have your number and I will text it to you as soon as I have it! Praying for Jenny! -Kristen Raines

~*JennyRyan*~ said...

I cannot express how thankful i am for you doing that. We all would like to meet him to thank him, and to make sure he was ok, as well as to find out more of what happened at the scene. Please let me know!