Monday, November 16, 2009

Jen got very sick very fast

This morning we were told Jen is very sick. We are on our way to the hospital now. They are trying to stable her to take her into surgery. We were told the family needed to try to make it up there before she went into surgery. Everyone please stop and pray to god that she makes it through this. My family will not make it if she doesn't. I don't get it she was fine yesterday. Her surgery went so good! Please just take 5 minutes to pray for her! I will update as soon as we know something

7 comments:

Tom Gulley said...

We are all with you and Jenny.

Anonymous said...

u have been in my prayers since i heard about the accident...pls post asap when u have more news...GOD TAKE THIS YOUNG GIRL IN YOUR LOVING ARMS AND KEEP HER SAFE.

carol mckinney

B. said...

Jenny and her family have been in my thoughts everyday since I heard the news. I will be praying for her extra hard today. Love you girl.

Brittany Wilson

Anonymous said...

yes, our best healing thoughts are with Jenny and our love is with all of you.

Leslie said...

Still praying for EVERYONE!

Renee said...

I spread the word to many of my friends and family to keep Jenny in their prayers today and each day to come....

With Love,

Renee Kristynik

Karla Carter said...

I've checked back for updates all day...Jenny is on my heart today! I have sent out numerous requsts to praying women I know. Hundreds of prayers are being lifted on Jenny's behalf today, as well as the family.