Monday, November 16, 2009

Jenny Angels Bracelets

Jenny is stable. She has not had her surgery yet. Her infection has spread. They need to cut it away. It is a very dangerous and serious surgery. I promise I will update as soon as we find something.



Jenny's angels bracelets are in. They are five dollars. If you want one send me a message or call me. 832 813 9669. Checks can be made out to Virginia ryan benefit fund. Cash is excepted. All money goes into her benefit fund account. mail payments to 21518 Greenham dr. Spring tx 77388. Just let me know so i can make sure we have/order enough.




I went up to Jen's work today. I must say I have never met a nicer, closer, more generous family of employees than I did today. I can honestly say I am jealous. Jenny is more than lucky to be employeed by such a family oriented place. Everyone is so supportive of her. Us Ryans appreciate everthing you have done for Jenny and our family. Jenny is truly blessed to have people who are there to push her, encourage her, wait on her, and have their hearts with her every day. To the University of Pheonix....Thank you! That's all I can say. It was so nice to meet everyone today. Later this week if it is ok I would like to come up and take a picture of everyone with their bracelet on to put in her room. Let me know and please stay in contact with us.

1 comment:

kllrshrx said...

Come to the campus on Wednesday. Let me know what time works for you and I'll send everyone a calendar request.