Monday, November 2, 2009

Letters, emails, cards

Some how the hospital has a program set up to where you can email them or text them and Jenny will get it at the hospital?!?!? We're not really sure how that works, but when we find out we will let everyone know. She can have cards also. We are going to save every letter, email, and card she gets. That is the only thing we can put in her room. I think it would be awesome if she woke up and saw her whole room filled with cards, letters, and emails.



Talan asked me last night why Aunt Jenny was at the doctor. I told him that she has bo bo's on her face and her tummy. He told me "uh well kiss them mom" It broke my heart. If it was only that easy. I went to work today. All day today all i could think about was jenny, and my family. I am so distracted. I have been moody. Everyone is getting on my nerves. I am just way stressed out thinking about everything. Gosh this is so tough! It seems like yesterday it was summer and we were taking Talan swimming.

I will update after i see her tonight!!!

1 comment:

Heather Holland - Dolphin said...

When are they waking her up?
Pass on my Xs n Os to Jenny