Thursday, November 12, 2009

rough day

We just got to the hospital not to long ago. Jennys fever last night was high and they couldn't get it nor her blood pressure to come down. They are both down now. I went back there so excited to see her because she opened her eyes yesterday. I can not go back there again. Her skin on her face is looking great. But her eyes are black. She is definitely awake. She is moving. You can tell by the face she is making she is in pain. I wish I was made of stone and could just sit by her and hold her hand as she comes to. I wish it didn't sting my body everytime she squirmed. I haven't had a worse day up here than this. I am so glad she is going to get through this but seeing her in this pain is killing me. I have been here for her every step of the way but I don't know how to be there for her now. I am not made of stone and right now all I can do is cry. I can't even stay by her side. I am tired of wiping tears from my eyes. I am tired of hospital food. I am tired of seeing people I love in so much pain, emotionaly and physically. Now I am just angry. Angry this happened to my family, angry its this bad, angry about it all. I just want to walk in that room scoop he up take her home and let her sleep in her own bed. Just let her sleep all this off and just wake up better. I am searching for answers that noone has the answers to. Does anyone know how frustrating that is. This isn't fair. Why couldn't this have happened to some child melester killer or murderer? There are so many people in this world that deserves punishment like this, yet it is happening to my family! I am sick to my stomach, moody, stressed, tired, and drained. I don't know if I have any more fight left in me I just want to turn over and sleep until I wake up from this dream!!!

3 comments:

Lauren Cheek said...

I'm sorry that today has been rough and I can't even imagine what you, Jenny and the whole family is going through. :'( I hope that you continue to remain positive and not angry... I know it's hard not be angry, but positive thoughts can do AMAZING things, including miracles. Your positivity thus far has been amazing and has helped me know and believe that Jenny will be okay.

"If God sends us on stony paths, he provides strong shoes".

Karla Carter said...

You are stronger than you think -
remember to stand tall.
Every challenge you encounter
strengthens your mind and your soul.

Every trouble you overcome
increases your understanding of life.

When all your troubles weigh heavily on your shoulders,
remember that beneath the burden
you can stand tall, because you are never given more than you can handle -

and you are stronger than you think.

Anonymous said...

i picked up this plaque yesterday with these words...

"STRENGTH
GOD PROMISES STRENGTH FOR THE DAY,
COMFORT FOR THE TEARS,
AND LIGHT FOR THE WAY."

keep up ur faith...look how far jenny has come!!!! God Loves You!

carol mckinney
cbmckinney99@yahoo.com