Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Those Beautiful blue eyes.....

I am very happy to write this while tears flow down my face that today Jenny opened her eyes! What a huge thing that is! I can't imagine Debi's heart when she saw those big beautiful blue eyes. I can only imagine. Thank gosh i wasn't there I would've had to climb in bed with her and hug her. Well when she wakes up i'm going to do that anyways. Hopefully she will still have a tube down her throat so she can't tell me to get the hell out of her bed. lol I'm just joking on that one. I cannot wait for her to open her eyes and see us, to see our bracelets (which will be in soon). I am probably going to put one on her wrist when they come in, whether the dr.s like it or not. lol. I am so excited I could do cartwheels I swear. Last night mom was so excited about how well her surgery went and what the doctors had come out and told her I can't imagine how she's feeling right now. I haven't talked to her but I'm sure she is probably crying tears of joy. This whole situation has been one rollercoaster of emotion. I know the ride isn't over yet, but it feels so good to be able to feel something happy and positive. I am going to go see her tomorrow and maybe she'll still be opening her eyes. If she is i'm sure she'll roll them at John like always. But I think that would make me feel happier than anything else. Now I want a smile from her. Anyone got any good jokes she hasn't heard? lol. I am going to keep reading her letters, so keep sending them. Now that she has opened her eyes she'll be able to see them to. Her work made her this awesome sign. Each piece of paper was made by a diferent person and each piece says a different word. They make up one long sentence. She is going to love it!! Anyways just had to tell everyone the wonderful news!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once the bracelets are available can someone @ the UOP campus send out a mass email letting us know how to get them? Or maybe 10-15 bracelets can be sent to each campus and we can buy them that way. I know everyone wants one and we're excited to get them.

Anonymous said...

An email will be sent out to find out who wants a bracelet along with the fund information today.

ArwynR said...

What's the address to send letters to the hospital? Oh and I also have a Wells Fargo account and tried to transfer money into the account yall had set up but it required the name of the account along with the number, I wasn't sure what to put in there. I tried somehow fitting Jenny Ryan Benefit Fund but that didn't work... any ideas?
Either way, praise God for such great news!! I look forward to reading this blog to find out what miracles God is doing for her recovery!
Arwyn R.

Karla Carter said...

Answered prayers! Continued blessings on Jenny and all of her family!!

Anonymous said...

The account is Virginia Ryan benefit fund her first name is Virginia but she goes by Jenny the account number is 3445724424 thank you to everyone