Friday, November 13, 2009

The stars are dancing on water here tonight....breathing in and outs a blessing can't you see...

Ok so my last blog was written under extreme anxiety. Jenny does look good. I am amazed at the skin on her face. She looks great. Her eye lids are black. I am guessing one reason is that her eyes are producing gunk to keep them wet, and also because the skin on peoples eyelids are very thin and sensitive. I think it's their way of protecting her beautiful eyes. But last night Mom said that they had scrubed them and put some ointment on them to keep them moist and that they looked so much better. She is starting to wake up. They haven't been able to take her off the venelator because every time they try her blood pressure and her hear rate go up. She does have an infection in her throat. That is why they need the tube out. Yesterday was hard seeing her because as she was moving and making faces I could tell she was in pain. Dad told me to talk to her, but I was so choked up all i could do was hold her hand as she squeezed it. Of course there are so many things I want to say to her. We are family of course but I want her to know she's one of my best friends. We might not hang out every weekend, but every experience with Jen is a blast. I love our sunday dinners. I can't tell you how many time I have walked in the house to the smell of cookies or brownies. I love watching her cook. Especially with Talan. I don't think i've told her how great of an aunt she is. I want her to know that. I want her to know how much i appreciate everytime she has watched him so that I wont pull anymore of my hair out. The thursday before her accident John asked me if i wanted to take her to dinner since her birthday was the next day. Well thursdays are my long days at work form 730 to 6. So I told him let's do it on sunday or tomorrow night. I wish i would've just said yes and sucked it up. I remember one day when I was pregnant we decided to take the dogs on a walk. So I was holding Isaball because she wasn't as crazy as bandit and we walked almost 2 miles with those dang dogs. And even though Isabell wasn't wild and pulled me along, jen didn't tell me she was going to guard me from every other dog we saw. lol Omg It was one long walk. I had to end up holding bandit's leash because i wasn't strong enough to hold isabell back from the other dogs, so here I was with bandit litterally pulling me through the woodlands. I remember being so mad we decided to take the long way. But we had such good conversation about the baby, and how excited we both were. I will never forget that walk. I also will never forget my night before my wedding. I slept with jen in her comfy bed. we couldn't sleep at all. We stayed awake talking, then woke up early the next morning bc we were so excited....but oh boy were we back in bed by ten lol. Jen's just so full of life. It's so contagious. I remember last thanksgiving going to moms brothers beach house. We went fishing. We had so much fun taking pictures on the way back to the house on the boat, with our hair flying back. I can't wait until she wakes up and I can tell her all the things I should've said to her all these years. I want her to know how much I enjoy the time we spend together, and tell her every reason why I love her.


I am still waiting on our bracelets. We ordered one more order and had them overnighted so they should be here soon. I'm getting adjitated to be honest it's taking too long. lol. Remember if you want one let me know. I'm keeping track of who wants what.

And thank you everyone who has donated blood in Jenny's name. Our family want to thank everyone for all their support,prayers, and kindwords throughout all of this. Also thank everyone who has donated to Jens account. Everyone's support is greatly appreciated.

No comments: