Saturday, November 21, 2009

T-shirts-15 Dollars

I have looked at T-shirts on line. I have found a pretty good deal. Each Shirt is going to be $15 dollars. The only problem is I have to have 20 and their sizes before I can order them. So please let me know if you want a shirt and what size. There isn't really any profit that will be made from the shirts that will go to the benefit fund, maybe a dollar a shirt. But It would show our support for Jenny. I have made two different designs. One is a little more girly. And the second says Team Jenny. I wanted to explain it. I picked "Team Jenny" because we are all helping her fight this and get better. We are all cheering her on, We're her fans. We are all here to support her in anyway needed. 24 Because this horrible accident has happened on her 24Th birthday, and she's 24. Here are pictures of the designs. Please let me know if you want a shirt, what design, and what size.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: