Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Virginia Ryan Benefit Fund is up and running

This afternoon is Jenny’s second surgery. They have found some pieces of glass throughout Jenny’s body they need to remove. So that is what they are doing today. If she doesn’t wake up soon they are going to put a treak (?) tube in her throat. The Doctors also need her to wake up because after a while of a body being asleep and having something breathing for you, your body just kind of stays on that mode and doesn’t want to wake up. The ventilator is really bad to keep in for long periods of time anyways because of the problems it causes. Today is going to be a tough surgery because they want to make sure they have any foreign objects that could’ve entered her during impact. But everything will be ok I have faith.

As of today Jenny’s in on a poster that is posted at every Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center, with the code to donate it in her name. Once again the code is J997FS18. Also on the 24th Jenny’s work will be having a blood drive at one of their locations. 11451 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079. It is right off of Kirkwood and I-10. Everyone who has taken time to donate or send cards or E letters, we greatly appreciate it.

We finally have Jenny’s Donation account open. You can go to any Wells Fargo bank and donate to this account number 3445724424. If you are writing checks make them out to The Virginia Ryan Benefit Fund. If you donate please save the receipt and email or mail it to me and I will send you a “jenny’s Angels” bracelet for free. If you can’t donate, we do have bracelets available for 5$. Once again they say JENNYS ANGELS on them. I am so impressed, proud, and excited to see how everyone who knows Jenny has come together for her in her time of need. I have been so emotional since this happened. I get a sappy email and cry, my co worker made me laugh today and I cried because I was so thankful that she made me laugh for once. I just know when I get that box full of Jenny’s angels bracelets I am going to ball!

Everyone has been doing so great with supporting Jenny and our family. All I ask is PLEASE keep sending her letters through the hospital. I know that is going to mean a lot to her, and it means a lot to us. And second please keep her in your prayers.


I will update after I see her tonight and hear how her surgery went!
XOXOXO

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey Lindsey, I was going to say if you bring the bracelet's by the UPX campus I am sure we will all buy one and donate. What do you think? (danielle.violet@phoenix.edu)