Thursday, November 19, 2009

White blood cells never sounded so good!

Jenny has white blood cells again!! That means she is trying to fight for us! I believe if someone is still fighting and hasn't given up they will win. she isn't giving up. Her two surgeries yesterday went great. She looked so much more comftorable when I saw her yesterday. I wanted to just climb up in bed with her and literally fight for her. That's all I wish I could do is ease the pain, and fight this for her. Everytime I see her I tell her how much everyone misses her, and how she has to fight. I always tell her multiple reasons why she has to fight. For Talan, for her parents, because she is what holds our family together, because she isn't done leaving her mark on the world and that she has so much more to accomplish. Of course I ball as i'm telling her. She is still sidated and out of it, but I know she can hear us. Her heart rate goes up, her lips move like she's trying to respond, and sometimes she tries to open her eyes. Since I can't actually fight this battle for her, only push her to fight harder, I have been fighting in another way for her. Virginia Ryan Benefit Fund "Jenny's Angels" is a registered charity, thanks to Aunt patty. There is paper work and everything. I couldn't be more excited. I am looking into having shirts made like the ones I did myself. They were kind of a sample and turned out really well. I see this going somewhere big in the future. Someone yesterday said something to me that really has stuck. "In the end it's always ok. If it's not ok, then it isn't the end yet." Jenny still has alot to overcome. But I believe that with our prayers, love, and support she is going to make it. It's going to be a rough road for her. But with as many people as she has supporting her she is going to make it through and come out on top.

Please continue to send your letters of support to the hospital. She is in room 316 now. If you want a bracelet send me a check made out to the benefit fund. Make sure I have a return address and I will send you the bracelets. We have 160 ordered. Sixty should be here anyday now since we had them over nighted and then the other hundred within a week.

21518 greenham dr.
spring, tx 77388



Please continue to pray for her. They dr's are so amazed at how her face has healed. She looks amazing. They says that was prayer. Now to fight this infection and get her stomach closed.....I know I didn't write yesterday since it was such a long day and I was exhausted, but I will update after this surgery today.


She can have balloons, not flowers, nor stuffed animals. But balloons!

No comments: