Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year

Happy new year to everyone. Jenny is ding great. The other day they had her sitting up in a chair. I am sure that felt good after 60 days of laying down. She actually felt good enough to talk to talan for a little bit on speaker phone. Her spirits seemed good.

I am still planning to have jennys benefit. I have just been so busy with the holidays. I have it all planned out and starting to set it in motion. I am excited to see and hear all the positive feedback I am getting. I am also excited to see the turn out. It is warming to know so many people care.

This wasn't a long post. I just wanted to let everyone know she was doing great!

Thanks again everyone for everything each of you has done for the ryan family.

1 comment:

Leslie Johnson said...

Happy New Year! Jenny's progress is great news!

Still praying for Jenny and the family!!