Tuesday, January 12, 2010

overwhelmed

I am overwhelemed with all of this. I am angry this has all happened to my family. So angry. Jenny has had to go through so much. Yesterday she had surgery. Her colon was out of her stomach wound and ripped. They were not able to get to the tear bc it is on the bottom. They put two suctions in to drain the bile leaking. They are hoping that will cause the tear to suction and close. Its a very small chance. Like 1%. If not they will have to figure something else out. They have had to put another pic line in to feed her that way. She isn't aloud to eat or drink anything. They aren't sure for how long. Today her drainage bag inside her started leaking. All of this is so frustrating. I have a hard time going to her room bc it makes me have flash backs of the first night she was here. I am ready for this to be over. I can't stand to sit back and watch her go through this any longer. Its killing me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you fo the info. What room is she in?? I want to take her a letter and flowers. I won't go to the room but me and Jenny had a special friendship and I would rather just write to her and not on the Internet to anyone but her. Please understand. I'm waylons wife. Me and Jenny went through alot together these last 2 years and I need her to know I love and miss her. She never showed up the night of her birthday and I didn't know any of her friends so I just found all this out. I'm devestated to say the least as I'm sure everyone is. Please I just want to send her a letter. Where can I take it to?  I gave to make sure she will get it

Little Girl Blue said...

I don't know you, and I don't know Jenny, but I am praying for you both. This is a hard time, I understand, but you all MUST be strong for her...and pray, pray, pray. Please keep us updated as I think there are LOTS of people checking daily to see how she is doing!! God Bless you all.

Karla Carter said...

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
Our God, You reign forever
You do not faint
You won't grow weary
You're the defender of the weak
You comfort those in need
You lift us up on wings like eagles
You are the everlasting God

AMEN!!!!

Anonymous said...

How is she doing? I know you are busy and feel overwhelmed. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you have time can you write a one or two line deal on how she's doing. We're all awaiting news. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Just a suggestion. Can you make it to where each post doesn't have to be approved by the blog owner. I liked seeing all the comments from everyone. It let us know that many out there are wishing her well.

~*JennyRyan*~ said...

Krys u can go to memorial hermann . Org (ithink that's it). Click on patients tab. She is in 333 in smicu at the hospital in the medical center. U can write to her and they deliver it to her. Not to discourage u but she hasn't read a single letter or card from anyone. I have two binders of letter delivered from the hosputal alone. Not including the cards she has gotten. But please write. We will save it for her. She will read it one day. She needs to know we are all here for her. The emotional damage from this is a lot worse than I anticipated it was going to be.....so please do. It is going to help when she reads it.


Everyone else. I am writing a blog explaining everything now. Sorry its taken so long. And I make the comments be approved because I have posted over 50 blogs and it is too much to go back and check every entry for updates. So if u post a comment on a blog over 2 days old it has to be approved so I know a new one has been posted. I have had the few occasions where someone posts on a blog a week old.